Are you facing the problem of a sweaty bum? If yes, then don’t feel ashamed about it. Many people face the problem of bum sweat on chairs. Bum sweat mostly happens when sitting on a chair for a long period. Especially in the same position. It mostly happens with university students, office workers & so many people who have to be stuck with chairs for a long time in a day.
However, if you are facing the bum sweat issues, then you don’t need to feel shy or hide this issue. Moreover, you don’t have to worry because this problem can be solved. All you have to do is read the article thoroughly, and you will learn how to stop bum sweat on chairs.
Why does bum sweat happen?
Bum sweat happens for several reasons & it is a natural procedure. Bum sweat calms down our body in times of distress & heat. Bum sweat because of the sweat glands & we have two kinds of sweat glands in our body. Which are:
- Eccrine glands
- Apocrine glands.
Eccrine glands are one kind of sweat that produces sweat that comes to the outer part of the skin with the help of spiral ducts. These glands leak a deodorized combination of water & salt which helps to calm down your skin and the bottom part of your body.
Apocrine glands are placed at the skin, eyelid, breast & ear. These produce foul-smelling stuff, which generally links with sweating.
Fortunately, your bum only carries eccrine glands. That’s why when bum sweat is seeable through your clothes, it doesn’t contain any smell.
The way your other body parts sweat, the same way your bum also sweats. Your bum sweat because of
- Hot weather.
- During exercise.
- For some medical circumstances.
- If you are stressed or nervous.
- Also, if you wear unbreathable or thick clothes.
However, you can solve this bum-sweating issue with just some tips & tricks.
How to stop bum sweat on chairs
You don’t need to do so many things to stop bum sweat on chairs. You have to follow a few steps then you are sorted.
- To stop your bum from sweating on chairs, you need to stop wearing tight & thick fabrics, especially pants. Try to wear cotton fabrics so that your skin can breathe. Moreover, cotton fabric is very light on your skin and doesn’t produce excess heat & sweat on your body. Besides, your bum will sweat if you wear tight clothes, especially in the lower area. Wear loose-fitting clothes because air can circulate through the loose-fitting clothes. So your skin won’t sweat too much.
- Do not wear synthetic fabrics. You should not wear synthetic fabric if you don’t want your bum to sweat. Which synthetic fabric is it? Let me tell you, synthetic fabric is rayon, polyester, nylon & acrylic. So try to avoid these kinds of fabrics because these are unbreathable fabrics. However, there is an argument that polyester is a breathable fabric. It is lightweight & it doesn’t produce sweat. But still try to avoid polyester too.
- Hydration is a must! Hydration is not just to stop bum sweat. It is a much-needed thing for your body. Drink lots of water, juice & liquid food because hydration cools down your body. If your body is cool from the inside & outside, it will reduce sweating. Try to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water a day.
- Do take a shower every day. Cleaning your body is a necessary step to avoid sweat from your body. A clean body makes you feel fresh throughout the day & it doesn’t show up with sweat. Though everyone takes a shower daily, we usually forget to clean our bum correctly. That’s why it always becomes sweaty. If you are facing a bum sweat issue, then while taking a shower, you should concentrate on cleaning your bum.
- Another thing you can do is: keep a hand towel with you. So whenever your bum starts to sweat, try to wipe off the sweat with a towel. It will give you a fresh feeling. However, you can use a panty liner, too; it will also help you to soak the sweat off your bum.
- Don’t sit for a long time in the chair & also don’t sit in the same position for a long time. Because sticking in a chair in the same position for a long time can heat your body & produce sweat, so try to walk for a bit after 2-3 hours; it will help you to circulate air in your body. Moreover, try to stand in front of a fan so that your body can cool down. A relaxed body doesn’t produce so much sweat. For example, our body doesn’t sweat in winter as it is cool already; how will it sweat?
- Do change your sweaty clothes as soon as possible. Now, you must wonder how you will change your clothes in your school, university, office, or anywhere else. It’s not possible all the time. Don’t worry; carry an extra pair of underwear in the bag so that whenever you sweat a lot, you can go & change the underwear at least. Besides, remember to carry a polybag in your bag so that you can keep your sweaty underwear in the polybag & it doesn’t ruin your other stuff in the bag.
- Use baby powder in your bum. Using a powder in your bum can reduce sweating because baby powder or any other unscented powder makes our body parts dry, so we don’t sweat much. Nevertheless, make sure to use unscented powder on your bum.
- Wear clean clothes. Wash your clothes every day & only repeat the same clothes you wore yesterday after washing them, especially underwear. Wash your underwear immediately after returning home. If you wear your sweaty clothes without cleaning them, it will produce more sweat & irritation on your skin.
- Clean your private part’s hair. Private part hair is a very common thing. If you have a lot of hair on your private parts, trim it occasionally, as it produces sweat.
- Buy a cooling cushion for yourself. You must be wondering what a cooling cushion is & how it will help you. The cooling cushion is filled with a gel or a liquid that helps evaporate the heat. You can use the cooling cushion on your car seat, chairs, sofas & wherever you usually sit.
- Have you tried all the tips we mentioned above & need help getting everything working for you? Then don’t worry, visit a doctor and tell him your problem if you are sweating excessively. Try to follow the advice of your doctor. Also, there are several treatments that you can do for your bum sweating, such as iontophoresis & botox injections. But make sure to consult your doctor before taking any treatment.
Body sweating is a natural procedure & it is suitable for your body. But excessive sweat can give you an uncomfortable feeling & embarrassment. Try to follow the tips mentioned above & don’t stress out because of bum sweating. Because it is not a severe issue & it can be overcome with some tips & tricks. But don’t take any medicines or treatments without consulting a doctor. It can cause you risk. However, if the weather is sweltering & also your bum sweats after the gym, it is nothing to be concerned about.
- Is bum sweating a severe issue?
Answer: It may make you uncomfortable, but it doesn’t create any medical problems. It only causes skin irritation. To avoid the skin irritation, wipe off the sweat.
- Why does your bum sweat when you sit in the chair?
Answer: If you have low blood sugar due to pregnancy & thyroid problems, then these can be a reason for your bum sweating. Those who have menopause, diabetes & thyroid bum usually sweat when they sit on a chair.
- What are the side effects of bum sweating?
Answer: Fortunately, bum sweating doesn’t cause any severe side effects in your body. But, because of bum sweating, your skin can face rashes and infections. To avoid rashes & infections, try to clean or wipe off your sweats on your bum as soon as possible.
- Can a healthy lifestyle reduce bum sweating in the chair?
Answer: To some extent, a healthy lifestyle can reduce bum sweating. Try meditation, exercise & try to avoid extremely spicy food. These habits can reduce your bum sweating.
Leave a Reply